Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Been Busy....





Ok ok ok, first off my apologies for not posting something more recently. I have been rather busy with work b/c apparently for no apparent reason the beer industry gets quite busy this time of year. I have absolutely no idea why. The other reason for a lack of blog posts recently is that there has not been much progress on the boat worthy of any pictures. This is not to say there hasn't been progress but still. As you can see by the photo above I have taken the time to cut out most of the bulkheads including the most complicated one you see above. I also have the cradle constructed and I am just about ready to begin assembling the hull. Then the real pictorial progress will begin! Sadly, after this weekend I will be even more busy with work. But the upside is my busy weekends will involve Octoberfests in Boston and Vermont. (read: lots of work buts lots of drinking) and some extra pay for working the festivals. Oh darn.
Other than that not much else exciting going on in my life. At least nothing more than having money extorted from me, but that's a story for when I care enough to bitch about it more. I should probably care about that one more but nothing that people do surprises me anymore. I suppose it's a good thing to be cynical sometimes. At least you're never disappointed in people when you're expectations are already at the bottom of the barrel.

I need a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Visitors